Review the Studio Policies at the bottom of the page and fill out the form below to register your student!
I am aware of the following:
- Registration and first month’s tuition are due at the time of registration.
- Dance tuition is based on an 8-month session which is broken down into 9 monthly payments.
- Tuition is due by the first of each month no matter how many weeks are in the month.
- There is a $15.00 late charge assessed if my tuition is not paid by the 10th of each month.
- There is a $35.00 NSF charge per returned check…. Studio C will not except personal checks if this is repeated
- Studio c will not make up snow cancelled classes unless there are more than 2 classes missed
$30.00 1st student
$15.00 2nd student
$50.00 3 or more students per family
$40.00/month- ½ hour class per week
$45.00/month- 45 min class per week
$50.00/month- hour class per week
$35.00 /technique classes— no discounts applied
$195.00/month- unlimited classes for first family member/ $230.00-unlimited entire family
First class/first student per family…regular prices
Additional classes are discounted $5.00
Costume Fees: Recreational Dance
Costume fee down payment of $35.00 per costume are due by October 15th
Costume fee balance of $35 per costume are due by December 1st
(This will include tights and accessories your child will need but will not include the proper dance shoe)
Recital fee is $100.00 (per family) and is due by May 1st
(This will include a recital DVD from each show your child performs in and no tickets will be sold)
- The tuition each month will remain the same regardless of the number of weeks in the month or whether my child is present for class.
- There are no refunds if my child misses any classes.
- I agree to pay for the costume or costumes and in addition to rehearsal/recital fees.
- Any costume ordered for my child cannot be returned nor are any charges such refundable including (recital, registration, or tuition fees) should I withdraw my child from the recital or Studio C.